My son started Pre-K in August and his school is having a no-carve pumpkin contest tomorrow. Here are some ideas we are considering. I’m not very creative so we have been looking on Pinterest for ideas.
These are very cute and do not look like they require too much creativity. We will be making one tonight hope it comes out cute!
I’ve been trying to find some ways to spend more quality time with my boys as a family. On my husband’s days off we usually do Charlie’s favorite thing, get ice-cream and go to the park. The park is fun, but I would like to have a variety thing to do while daddy is home with us. I found some great ideas Charlie may enjoy doing as a family and especially on days when daddy can join us. Some of these could easily become family traditions for us. Charlie looks forward to spending time with daddy on his days off, so I know he will enjoy doing any of these just as long as daddy is there to play with him.
- Go camping and let him pick out the snacks and games
- Take him to his favorite restaurant then laser tag
- Build a paper boat and let it sail in the pound
- Go see a movie at the theater
- Pajama party. Eat junk food and stay up late watching a movie in your jammies.
- Find a local park or pond where you can go fishing.
- After dark, head outside with binoculars and look at the stars
- Have a water gun battle in the backyard.
- Pack a picnic lunch and walk the trail at the park
- Pick out his favorite toy or something to build and go home and play with it together